FORUM

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed molestie, velit ut eleifend sollicitudin, neque orci tempor nulla, id sagittis nisi ante nec a

Buying tips For New...

Notifications
Clear all

Buying tips For New Cordovan Shoe Range  

jessciacarvin
(@jessciacarvin)

The new range consists of ten different models, most of them are existing Artista models, but also a few brand new styles are introduced. Personally, I really love a new derby style with punching along the opening, a punched “cap” and a medallion, which looks awesome. There’s also a punched whole-cut in a similar style that I did together with Italigente when I worked for that company, and a slightly updated plain toe derby model. They won’t have stock of these cordovan shoes but since they have a select range of models they are able to offer them without an MTO upcharge.

1 Reply
benshaw32
(@benshaw32)

Shopping online used to be considered silly, and even hazardous, at one point in time. Hidden fees were common, scams and fraud were common, and many were scared to enter their credit card data into a browser window. Because of the internet juggernaut, Amazon, online buying has become the norm. In the world of online purchasing, Amazon is the most recognizable name. Since its inception more than two decades ago, the world's largest retailer has expanded its product range to include everything from boutique sellers to worldwide brands. 

Share: